[NFB-Krafters-Korner] list

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 20:22:10 UTC 2018

Joyce, I wasn't going to say anything but we are all busy. It is nearly the
end of the year, people are trying to get ready for the holidays, Terry and
I are trying to put our home back together again before the holidays, we are
both very busy with our Churches ministries and on and on and ...
Nella just moved into her new home, she is trying to get herself and her
animals all settled in and she has a full time job. she probably doesn't
even have time to breathe.
God Bless America, and God Bless the Vetrans, and Thank you for serving our
country!
I'm outa here, I got things to do.