[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Attention Members

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 03:12:10 UTC 2018

As we move into the busy time of the year, we do have a nice variety of classes to select from.  Come to our main page
www.krafterskorner.org
and check it out.  You might even learn how to make something to use as a gift.

As you should know by now, Jill has been gracious enough to host the KK Christmas party.  Please sign up, join us and enjoy the fun!  Thanks so much Jill for doing this!! Courtney has gotten the gift exchange info out to the participants, so PLEASE!!! Take care of that by December 1.  I’ll pack up my coal and mail that next week.  Lol!  Just kidding!  Grin!

December will have classes scheduled through the 15.  Thank you to everybody that has a class scheduled!

Now we will have a break until after January 1, 2019.  Now is the time to put on your thinking caps!  2019 will start refreshed and ready for more crafting.  If you would look around your craft room and share one of your crafts with us, that would be wonderful!  If the north wind blows in something new, come share!  I will be out of Nebraska from Dec 12-Jan 7, so email me or dial my cell phone.  I will still be able to check the schedule.

Monday night Chat
We need topics, guest, speakers, and anything else you are curious about related to crafting.  Jill is doing a nice job but she needs our help.  Are there any new apps we can use for crafting?   If you know of 1 let us know and come share it with us.  So far we have used a few IOS apps, are there any android users out there?

Anybody use Pintrist or Crafcy to learn a craft or get info? Come talk about it with us on a Monday evening.

Are you getting the idea that you are a very important part of what happens around here?  Good!  Do you want to learn anything?  Do you know something really fun? Come share!  Need a partner to assist with teaching a craft? Let me or somebody else know.

Okay, I’ll climb down off my box now!
Thanks!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10