[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Let's stimulate Krafting!!!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 01:48:10 UTC 2018

Let's try this again:

For those who don't work outside of the home, I have a question for you:

How much time in one week's period are you sitting at your computer doing
something on it?

Now for those others:  How much time in a week are you at your computer not
at work, but at home or on your cell phone, IPad, etc.???

Thank you Kyla for letting me know how much time you spend on the computer &
the fact you do not work.

I would like to know as I am thinking on doing something that will stimulate
crafting ideas for all and without the questions being answered I don't
quite know how to move forward as I don't want to do this without an idea
how much time people might have to do my idea.

As the title states, Stimulate Crafting is what I would like to try to do.

Joyce