[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Let's stimulate Krafting!!!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Tue Nov 13 12:17:22 UTC 2018

I get my KK e-mails at home and at work.  This way I can reply from either location.  I read most from my work computer and when I go through them, at home, by reading one or two lines, I know if it was something I wanted to keep or delete.
This prevents me from having to forward items, like I used to have to do.
I am still finding things to forward, that I am not sure if I have or not.
I usually am on my home computer on my days off, but not in the evenings, unless it is something important.
I can take down phone numbers on my apex, for classes, at work, but usually forward the e-mail, just in case of a problem.
If I know I am going to be off, I give my students my home e-mail or in the case of being out of town, Henry was my back up.

Terry