[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Snowman craft idea

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Nov 14 17:53:41 UTC 2018

Dixie,
Visually the "flame" looks like a carrot nose.  Place your rolly eyes above the nose, nose being centered under the eyes.  At Church, we used a black permanent parker to place dots for the mouth evenly spaced in a smile formation.  They were super cute.  All of this stuff is on the "face" of the candle with the flame.  The scarf is on the side of the candle.  At Church, we used a small piece of ribbon or 1/4 inch cloth for the scarf and a tiny pomp om as the ear muffs at the base of the scarf.    Oh so cute!!!!

Cindy Z.