[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Nov. 15 Class cancelled

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 04:46:32 UTC 2018

Joyce,
So sorry for your loss!  That is always so hard!  Do what you need to
do, family absolutely comes first.   If you want to reschedule the
class, that's fine!  I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!
Tammy

On 11/14/18, Bernice Bird via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy