[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 01:16:13 UTC 2018

Dress up your dog for the Holidays!  Put a delightful scarf around their
neck that says:  "The Elf Made Me Do It! Or let folks around you get the
message:  Don't Bother Me I'm Working" or " Do Not Pet Guide Dog"

Do not fear if you have a cutesy friend maybe  a scarf in pink, "My Gal" or
light blue, "My Guy".

The scarves are packaged just add a bow.  All scarves $12 plus a flat $4
shipping no matter how many you purchase.

Large scarves measure: 22 x 22 x 31"
Small scarves measure: 14  x  14  x 20"

Order in time to dress your best friendfor the Holidays.

I will be taking Valentine's Day orders after December 15.

Joyce Kane
Any questions send to: