[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Help with interpreting a pattern

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 16 13:08:35 UTC 2018

Hi Tanya.
I don't do loom knitting, but, when knitting mittens, you need to make a
hole in the side for the thumb to go through, and my guess is that's what
the pattern is doing.  In needle knitting, you bind off some stitches, to
create the hole, then pick up the same number to start making the thumb
covering.
Tracy