[NFB-Krafters-Korner] technical problem

JILL jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 00:42:53 UTC 2018

I would say either Cathy or Dixie.
Jill

Sent from XFINITY Connect App

------ Original Message ------

From: Bernice Bird via NFB-Krafters-Korner
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Bernice Bird
Sent: November 17, 2018 at 10:50 AM
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] technical problem

I would appreciate some technical assistance. I went online and changed my email address and the messages are coming to the new email. When I signed up for the classes I put in my new email address and all of the confirmations for the classes came through to my old email address. After Monday, the old address won't be accepting any more email. Who should I talk to? Thanks, Bernice Bird _______________________________________________ NFB-Krafters-Korner mailing list NFB-Krafters-Korner at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org Division Website: http://www.krafterskorner.org Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NFB-Krafters-Division/269246643109571 Krafters-Korner Blog http://krafterskorner.org/ "Follow NFB Krafters Korner on Twitter: Our Handle is @craftingblind Don't have a Twitter account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to: Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
NFB-Krafters-Korner: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/jillbilly4%40comcast.net