[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat calling all gobblers!

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 00:06:09 UTC 2018

don't think I canmake it tomorrow evening.  But somebody donated kitchen
towels that look like little dresses and hang from a bar to our online
auction last spring.  One shows pictures of a Thanksgiving feast and says
Gobble til you Wobble.  I took it to my Mom who is 95.  She decided to
remoddle it, but I'm thankful  she still can. They were very well designed.

Ramona