[NFB-Krafters-Korner] our blog

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 22:04:13 UTC 2018

hi All,

Have you checked out our blog lately? If you would like to see what folks in
our division have been writing about, you can find links to blog entries on
our home page.

http://www.krafterskorner.org/

click on an article to read it. Once you are finished reading, you can find
links to the next or previous articles on the blog page you are reading.
Alternatively, you can return to the home page and click on another article.

I would be happy to post an article for you to share with others. Posts must
be related to crafts in some way but you do not have to be a writer to post.
Simply share your thoughts, suggestions, projects or whatever you feel
others might find interesting. It is similar to the listserv, but different
in that the posts are not a conversation, rather information sharing.

I hope you will find reading and posting to the blog just another way to
share with other crafters who are in this division or who find us on the
web.

To post to our blog send your post to me at mailto:nfbkrafters at gmail.com

Have a wonderful day!

Cathy F and Dixie S.