[NFB-Krafters-Korner] bookshare books for someone wanting to learn to knit

Daniella Roccasalvo daniellaroccasalvo at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:16:27 UTC 2018

 Hello everyone,
 I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for books on  Bookshare or CELA  that teach the basics of netting so I can learn how to do it? I am a loom knitter and want to learn how to knit with needles. I have a pair of knitting needles that I got from a thrift store  but I want to be able to use them and I don’t know how to write now. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you all!
Daniella