[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Note to our Korner

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 18:42:12 UTC 2018

Hello!
I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I was out of town visiting extended family.  Now that the traveling is over and the turkey a pleasant memory, we need to take a few minutes to give January some thought.  Thank you to each person that has taught a class in 2018.  Yes, we still have classes on the calendar for the next few weeks.  Go over there and check them out.  Sign up while you’re over there.  We have some good stuff.  December 15th is the last day this year for classes.  Yep, time for a break.

Believe it or not, the wonderful ladies that take care of our calendar would like a break too.  Here’s why I said we need to give some thought to January.  We would love to have some really nice classes offered during the upcoming cold months and we need you to take a few minutes to chat with me, get a date for your class and get those proposals in so they can get posted on the calendar before December 15.  Yep, notice that chain reaction?  If you get those proposals in now, we will have classes in January.  If you have something fun, simple, new, old, challenging, whatever, we would enjoy spending time with you to learn it.  Do you know a nice craft for kids?  Come share it!   Come to think of it, I like those crafts too.  Lol!
You never know when that could come in handy.  We can share them with kids of all ages.  Smile! It never hurts to offer an easy class to build confidence.

You can email me or just give me a phone call.
Ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Krafters.division.president at gmail.com
H:  402-904-5105

If you would like to offer a class but would feel more comfortable with a helper, speak up.  There is enough folks around here, a helper shouldn’t be to hard to find.  Smile!

Now, I’ll let you get back to that recliner, nap, football game or crafting.  Remember, this is your corner and it takes all of us to make it a really cool corner to hang out on.

Take care!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---