[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT The Best Stocking Stuffer Ever!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 18:56:42 UTC 2018

Just sharing!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: braille
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:12 AM
To: 'braille'
Subject: The Best Stocking Stuffer Ever!

You have been trying to cram all that braille into your students’ heads but now you can also stuff it into their stockings!

We have available for sale small Whittle Braille Books. These 3 by 5 inch books include UEB literary Braille. This is a great way to help new braille learners of all ages to quiz themselves on the braille code or for teachers and parents to quickly review braille contractions. These come in either braille or print. These are also great gifts for regular classroom teachers, grandparents, siblings, friends, or classroom peers!

Each book is $10 and orders can be placed online at www.nbpcb.org.

Please help our elves get the word out by letting everyone on your social media contact lists know about this awesome stocking stuffer. All profits go towards children’s literacy programs!

For questions you can contact our elves at
braille at nbpcb.org, and have a Merry Christmas!

---