[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 23:07:18 UTC 2018

The wood turning is so much fun, I made a handle for a pizza cutter and a bottle opener today. It’s hard to decide what to makee. I’m thinking after the new year I’ll make some screwdrivers to give as birthday gifts throughout the year

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz
The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson