[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night Chat with the bat!

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 19:46:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

Just wanted to remind you all that the Chat October 8 will be a little
batty!

I am going to teach you how to make a bat with only 1 hand towel, 1 wash
cloth, and 1 rubberband.

I know I am already batty enough, but let's just go with it!  I have also
been told that I am bat crap crazy as well!  So just show up ans show out!
I need a little fun!  I am in a slump and sad.  We have had some really sad
news here lately at Krafters Korner, so wee need one another to lift our
spirits.  Come one come all to the batty call!

7:30 Eastern  605-475-4000 access code 966659

Jill