[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Relearning How To Sew

Jennifer Okell okelljennifer180 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 00:32:43 UTC 2018

Dear Henry and others,

In the past (before my stroke) I pretty much did almost everything: from pottery (both on the wheel and molded by hand), painting, drawings, sewing (of course), handwritten letters and birthday cards (the birthday cards had a hand drawn cake on the front of it), amongst other things. But I also think about the things that I haven’t gotten to do: crocheting and knitting (if you could please let me know which is easier for a visually impaired person with a little bit of hand damage), as well as needle point and I am sure that there are many others that I am forgetting (my stroke greatly affected my short term memory and my speech), but I am really trying to work on that.

Thanks Again For Your Reply!!

Jennifer Okell