[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Kids hats

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Oct 11 20:27:17 UTC 2018

It's time to make charirty hats for kids!  I enjoy this project.

A friend gave me a bunch of yarn he bought for a kind of treasure hunt he
was running, and he just used a tiny bit of it as markers.  So I have
blue-green, dark pink, orange or yellow, light green, and something the
color identifier calls either white or light pink, depending how it feels.

I've started with the blue.  Do kids like different colors, or plain?
Should I add a different color to my hat, or leave it plain?

For the next one, I'll add a bit of pizzazz to the pattern, but this first
one is just plain 2 by 2  rib.

I don't have much interaction with kids, so I don't really know what they
like.  I'd welcome some advice.

Tracy