[NFB-Krafters-Korner] UPDATE on my health and treatment

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Oct 18 15:47:02 UTC 2018

Just thought I send an update on how things are going.  I have completed week two of Chemo.  During week one, I got very nauseated and had a headache the following day.  This week, it went much better.  I was not nauseated much and was able to eat dinner that evening.  I have been tired and the doctors do feel that by next week, the tissue will start to break down and things will get uncomfortable.  At that point, whenever that happens, I will be working from home.   I will still have contact with you all and the list serve.  I'm tired, but other than that, if I keep up on the Advil and Tylenol, I seem to be doing okay.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Cindy Z.