[NFB-Krafters-Korner] I Cannot Attend Tonight’s Phone Class....

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:37:55 UTC 2018

Hi Jennifer, first of all, Terry and I hope and pray that you recover from
your illness quickly.
Next, we are all sorry to see you leave the list, but, you have to do what
you think is best for yourself. You are always more than welcome to come
back to join us any time you want to.
May Terry and I and others please keep in touch with you privately?
Take care of yourself, and May God Bless You and Yours.
Terry P and Henry