[NFB-Krafters-Korner] youtube

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 21:40:47 UTC 2018

Hey Courtney, what? You  don't speak Spanish? Oy vay, and oh mine got,
whatsa matter for you huh? Oh well, ... don't feel too bad, I took it in
grade school through college and still can't speak it too well , grin. I
should have studied Italian, then I could have conversed better with Mmy
Godmother and Uncles.
Thanks for the info on You Tube. by the time that I learn my way around it
Looming will be a lost art form.
Have a great evening everyone!