[NFB-Krafters-Korner] MY QUILLING CLASS

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Oct 31 06:42:51 UTC 2018

We are up and taking class members!  These projects are simple and for beginners.  If you took my last e-mail class or just want to learn.  Come Sign up!  For those who don't know, quilling is creating with long strips of colored paper.  The candy cane can be made with red and white like a traditional candy cane, or with any colors you want your candy cane to be.    Let me know when you sign up.

Cindy Z.

Class Name, Christmas Quilling

Instructor,  <mailto:zimac6628 at gmail.com> Cindy Z

Craft Category, miscellaneous

Class Format, phone

Class Date, December 13

Class Time, 7:30 p.m. Eastern

Sign Up Deadline, December 6

Class Description:

Learn to make three ornaments, package decorations or items to Blue on a
card for Christmas.   We will make a tree, a candy cane and the snowman.

Skills Needed: none.

Supply list:

*         Quilling paper in a variety of colors

*         Quilling tool

*         Some type of thread if you plan to hang on a tree or package

*         Elmer's Glue

*        Piece of cardboard with some pins covered in wax paper to work on.

Sign-up here! <http://www.krafterskorner.org/students>