[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The black needles on my crank knitting machine?

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 15:43:22 UTC 2018

I got the Addi king-size knitting machine from Amazon.  It usually cost me around $200, but I got it for less than $170.  You can also find it on Ebay, but that’s much more expensive, especially because you would need to pay a lot more for shipping, as it’s produced in Germany.  And yes, you can indeed knit flat material like scarves, if that’s what you mean by straight.  There is a switch you push up.  then you crank
clockwise until it stops, then crank counterclockwise until it stops.  You keep going back and forth like that.  At least, that’s the way I remember from my child-size machine that has basically the same shape.

Hth,