[NFB-Krafters-Korner] plastic canvas class, tonight

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:10:23 UTC 2018

That works for me, I’ll email you when I get the stars if that works.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson

> On Sep 4, 2018, at 8:26 AM, Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> If no one else wants to come, Thursday, why not hold off until you get your stars.
> We can then find some time to work, one on one.
> I am rather busy, with this renovation, any way!
> Let me know what you think.
> I have not heard from anyone else, yet, about attending class.
>
> Terry

>>> i
>>> te%40g
>>> mail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blin
>>> d