[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday 9/5/18

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Thu Sep 6 11:20:03 UTC 2018

I started out on strait needles. Way into KK I tried circular needles. I love them!  Thanks to Joyce, I finally got a set of Denice interchangeable needles for me and Henry.  We are thinking of getting another set.  Before learning about the Denice, I did buy a metal set, from Michaels, with the key.  I think when I learned about needing the key, I was afraid of even using them, so they have just sat around, looking for a good home!
If only I could afford them, I would buy a set of Addie, I think, no key!
I will still keep my individual circulars.
I also love my circular looms.  I have not used my long looms, much.
Also, don't forget my plastic canvas.
I have done a little beading and incorporated  beads into some of my knitted or canvas projects.
I like crafts that can travel, where ever I go!

Terry