[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday 9/5/18

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 6 13:39:08 UTC 2018

I like the Clover crochet hooks.  They're quite short, maybe as long as my
hand or less.  They have a metal hook, which goes into a flattish piece.  I
guess other people hold it by the flat piece, which seems shaped for fingers
to grasp, but I hold the hook, closer to my work.  I find them much more
comfortable to hold, maybe because the part that's behind my fingers is
bigger and fits better in my hand.
Tracy