[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Stock up on Caron One Pound & Jumbo with this week's sale!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:40:39 UTC 2018

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Yarnspirations
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2018 6:02 AM
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Subject: Stock up on Caron One Pound & Jumbo with this week's sale!

Get BIG savings on these BIG Caron yarns! Buy 3, Get 1 ends Sunday at midnight.

YARN          KNIT PATTERNS          CROCHET PATTERNS          CRAFT PATTERNS

Shop and save on these economical skeins until Sunday!
  SHOP SALE ➔

SHOP SALE YARNS

CARON® ONE POUND™
This machine washable and dryable worsted weight yarn has a wide range of shades. When it comes to value, nothing beats Caron® One Pound™— 1 skein makes 4 full-sized scarves!
Get 4 skeins for the price of 3!
   SHOP YARN

CARON® JUMBO™
Available in a variegated shade range, Caron® Jumbo™ creates effortless color and striping effects in all your knit and crochet patterns!
Get 4 skeins for the price of 3!
   SHOP YARN

EXPLORE FREE PATTERNS
FEATURING SALE YARNS

 CROCHET PATTERNS

     KNIT PATTERNS

CARON®
SQUARE DANCE
CROCHET BLANKET
FREE PATTERN ➔

CARON®
KNIT SAMPLER
AFGHAN
FREE PATTERN ➔

CARON®
RIDGES FAMILY CROCHET HAT
FREE PATTERN ➔

VIDEO TUTORIAL

HOW TO KNIT:
CARON® KNIT SAMPLER AFGHAN
Watch our easy-to-follow video tutorials on your favorite Yarnspirations patterns, like the new Sampler Afghan! Fresh tutorials added every week— click below to subscribe to our channel.
  SUBSCRIBE NOW

BUY 3, GET 1 FREE CARON ONE POUND & JUMBO YARN | SHOP SALE ➔

FOLLOW US

SAFE & SECURE
Privacy Protected

FAST SHIPPING
From Our Warehouse

GET INSPIRED
And Inspire Others

PEACE OF MIND
Quality Ensured

Unsubscribe Here

View Our Privacy Policy   •   View In Browser
320 Livingstone Ave S, Listowel, ON N4W 3H3 Canada
*Get 4 balls of Caron One Pound and Jumbo for the price of 3 when you add 4 qualifying products to cart. Offer subject to product availability. Not applicable on clearance items. Promotion ends September 9th at 11:59 PM EST.

COPYRIGHT © 1996-2018 Spinrite Yarns Online Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

---