[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Addi-Click needles

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 9 16:43:48 UTC 2018

For those who own the AddiClicks, and want to use Life Lines when knitting,
the AddiClicks have a special cable that you can purchase just for inserting
a Life Line.  There are slits in the cable near each ends.  You open the
slit and insert your yarn or whatever you are using for a Life Line.  As you
knit, your stitches slide on to both the cable and the Life Line.  Be aware,
that if you are using stitch markers, you will need to use locking or split
stitch markers.  When working the row after inserting the Life Line, you
will need to remove your stitch marker from the Life Line, and place it on
your right needle.  I do not have a set of AddiClicks, but someday I want to
own their wood set.  I forget if it is wood or bamboo.

I do have the KnitPick interchangeable set.  You can use the hole for the
key to hold a Life Line.  Because I tend to use a cotton yarn for my Life
Line, it does not fit through the keyhole.  I slipped a piece of thread
through the keyhole and knotted it together to form a loop.  I thread my
Life Line through the thread loop and as I work, my stitches slide on to
both the cable and Life Line.

HTH,
Annette