[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Meeting for ALL Members

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:01:08 UTC 2018

Please join the Division Board on Monday, September 24, 2018 at 7:30p.m. EST for an OPEN meeting.  This is during our usual chat time, so please mark your calendars and come join us.  You will have a chance to meet your board.  If you have anything you would like on the agenda, please let me know by Sept. 23.  Send it to the following:
Krafters.division.president at gmail.com

We want to be available to each of you.

Conference 	#605-475-4000
Access code:  966659#