[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night chat.. Football!

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 17:46:35 UTC 2018

Yay for those Dallas Cowgirl cheerleaders! um, urrr, I meant to say Dallas
cowboys. Lol.
I guess that since I now live in Washington Redskin country I should support
them huh.
the Cowboys have always been a family tradition, and, I'm all about family.
I should also support my old high school ( Go Central Hill toppers )
Now, will Terry let me pound a nail into the freshly painted bedroom door?
I'll let her answer that one for yawl herself.