[NFB-Krafters-Korner] where is all my rowdy friends?

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Sep 18 13:45:19 UTC 2018

Sorry I missed it!

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100
Lincoln, NE 68510
402.471.8123  Fax:  402.471.3009

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of jill rossiter via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 5:46 PM
To: Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: jill rossiter <jillbilly4 at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] where is all my rowdy friends?

The list has been extremely quiet!  I hope some of you are going to be rowdy at chat tonight.  Don't forget 7:30 EASTERN!

605-475-4000 access code 966659

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPiIwJLVnAQ

September 17 Fall means football!  Join me Monday Night as we learn to make a pompom football themed wreath! We will also discuss snacks to make for game day.

Supplies needed for the wreath:

12 inch diameter white Styrofoam wreath    form

Yarn in favorite team colors (4 to 5 skeins in total)

Scissors

Pom pom maker if desired

Tacky glue or hot glue if desired.

Other ornaments for embellishments i.e. small footballs,  team ribbon etc

So gather your best recipes and craft supplies for a fun night of Football crafts!

Jill