[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sock yarn sale at Knitpicks.com

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 19 12:09:58 UTC 2018

Knitpicks.com has Felici sock yarn on sale.  I love this yarn.  The price is
good, around $5/skein.  It's soft, but strong enough to make durable socks.
And it comes in fun self-striping colors.

To get colors patterns described, sort of, hit enter on the name, then look
way at the bottom of the page.  When the description isn't very good, I've
called Knitpicks and got someone to tell me more, which has worked OK.

Tracy