[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday 9/19/18

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:39:10 UTC 2018

My church has a craft fair in early November, and I'm afraid I'm not going
to have many gourds ready.  So I am knitting Christmas gift bags: red yarn
with silver thread among many other bright colors and Christmas verigateds.
I have 8 or 9 knitted and 3 already have drawstrings.  Am working on sewing
them up while out of town next week.  And starting some more.  My goal is
twenty.  I have a sweater done for the auction also at the craft show.
Personal items for gifts come after the church event.  My house looks
Christmasy with all this Christmas yarn and bags spread around. I could keep
it all in the craft room, but hand work wants to be done in my recliner,
especially in the evening, and carried with me to meetings in canvas bags.
Now I bet that sounds familiar to many.  . Grin!
Ramona
Ramona