[NFB-Krafters-Korner] “Cozy_Autumn_Socks” by David & Olivia Villarreal

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:38:57 UTC 2018

Jessica,

If you know the stitches listed in the pattern & about sock construction, you should be fine. You didn’t state what experience you have other than you are a beginner.

As we have asked you before, please refrain from sharing patterns on the list as patterns are copyrighted & sharing them on a public list is a violation of copyright laws.