[NFB-Krafters-Korner] WANTED

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 04:04:48 UTC 2018

During tonight’s crochet chat, there was a request for beginner loom Knit classes. I know someone mentioned getting a loom group started again & I offered to help, but because of other commitments, I am unable to lead the group. I know Cathy also has quite a bit on her plate now in addition to teaching some e-mail classes.

If you are an seasoned loom knitter, please consider teaching a beginner loom Knit class. I will come to classes as I can, but can not commit to teach anything more than I am teaching now.

I know there are seasoned loomers out there because I have taught most of you!  So, some of y’all step up & begin teaching these folks that are eager to learn!

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me off list.

Krafters Korner is only as good as you make it!