[NFB-Krafters-Korner] things I am making to donate

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:00:59 UTC 2018

I Crochet red newborn baby hats and donate them to the American Heart Association each year. I also volunteer my time teaching other blind individuals how to crochet, aloom knit and other crafts at the Arizona center for the blind and visually impaired. Two of my students from last year have started loom knitting baby caps and donating to the Phoenix Children’s Hospital.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom crochet
480-232-9616
fb.me/BlindBeautyCrafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson