[NFB-Krafters-Korner] WANTED

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:11:36 UTC 2018

Good morning Kaila, I will consider teaching something in the next 2 months
or so. Right now Terry and I have more important things on our plates like
putting our home back together after the remodeling job that was recently
completed.
And, you and any other loomers who are interested on classes can either
contact _me personally or post any questions to the list. _I will take the
_lead since it was _I who first replied to tammys request to start up a Loom
group again.
Since Courtney is too busy doing her thing, ( We're all busy these days,
arent we? ) I want my main number one lady as my partner.
Courtney, I must correct you on something, I have been looming for over 21
years as of this past Christmas, so, you did not teach me everything that I
know about looming. No, I don't claim to know all there is to loom knitting,
and, I probably never ever will know all that there is, but, I am still
asking questions and learning.
Have a super great day everyone, and happy looming!