[NFB-Krafters-Korner] A Note To the Loomers

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:45:07 UTC 2018

Hi Catherihne J, welcome aboard! A Spiral haat class would be great, and E
Mail classes are fine with us as then our overseas friends can participate
too.
Pop Up classes sound good, Tammy, are we still doing Pop Up classes?
We're still waiting to hear from folks like Kaila to see what they'd like to
learn first.
We've got you down on our list, so, you arent getting off of the hook ( Yarn
Hook that is lol ) that easily.