[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Update

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:43:22 UTC 2018

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
henry, Terry P and Sophie

-----Original Message-----
From: Zimmer, Cindy via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 1:06 PM
To: Krafters Korner (nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org)
Cc: Zimmer, Cindy
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Update

I'm sure many of you know I have been dealing with multiple surgeries over
the last two years.  During my last surgery August 27th, a biopsy was done
and my Cancer has returned.  Two years ago, they were able to remove it
surgically, but this time, I am not so lucky.  I have a plum size mass that
is not able to be removed via surgery.

I will start Radiation and Chemo Therapy October 8th and 9th.  Radiation
treatments will occur every day lasting for about 7 weeks.  The Chemo is
given one time per week to help the radiation do its job.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Cindy Z.