[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My prayers are with you!

Joanne Jordan jordanj229 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 23:57:58 UTC 2018

Hello Cindy
My prayers are with you!
I am a member of Blind Krafters, but I do not post often.
I can not imagine what you are going through, but I would like to offer you what comforts me.
First of all, we all need Jesus Christ as our savior. Sin is the human condition we all face! During a quiet moment, tell Jesus what you are facing. Admit that you have this human condition called sin. Ask Jesus in to your heart to be your personal savior!
Jesus will be right there you!
Along time ago, I was taking a shower and found a big lump on my breadth! I was sure it was cancer. The next day, I went to my doctor. It was only fluid. I still am so great full to God.
My name is Joanne Jordan from the Cambridge Massachusetts Chapter. If you want to talk, do not hesitate to call me!
My cell number is 7817993357. Remember you are not alone!
Joanne

Sent from my iPhone