[NFB-Krafters-Korner] what are everybody's favorite craft tools and supplies

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Sun Sep 30 14:37:03 UTC 2018

Hello, All,
My favorite crafting tools are my Fiskers Folding Scissors, Lion Brand
large-eye blunt, metal yarn needles, Knit Denise acrylic knitting
needles and my Bagsmith knitting bag with 17 compartments, which I
bought from Walmart. It isn't as beautiful as the Yarn Storage Stand
that Michaels sells because the Bagsmith bag has a metal rather than a
wooden frame, but it does have 17 pockets. I am looking for new
interchangeable knitting needles because  I am going to make a large
and bulky-weight fisherman's sweater and my Knit Denise needles
sometimes come open at the joints with a very heavy project but I don't
know what it will be yet.
All the best,
Dotty