[NFB-Krafters-Korner] sorry for the delay

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 30 19:54:17 UTC 2018

Since I was late getting the schedule together for October, I am posting it
below.  I have also sent a copy for Deb to put on the website.

October Monday night Chat Schedule

October 1 2018

Fall in love with some cool new yarns!  Cindy Zimmer will be discussing some
new and trendy yarns for your yarny projects!  Come join us to share your
new favorites as well!

October 8, 2018

Come be batty with Jill.  Jill will teach us how to fold towels to create a
bat for Halloween.

Supplies:

1 hand towel, 1 wash cloth, and 1 rubber band

October 15, 2018

Have a spook-tacular looming time with Courtney.  Join the call to learn how
to loom some cute ghosts for every trick or treater in the neighborhood!

Supplies

12 peg round flower loom

Small amount of bulky weight white yarn

Loom tool

Scissors

Tapestry needle

2 small google eyes

Small amount of fabric glue

Small amount fiber fill, cotton balls, or large lollie pop i.e. blow pop or
tootsie pop

October 22, 2018Need a little project to lift your spirits?  Join Joyce for
a cute crocheted dum dum pop ghost!

Supplies:

Crochet hook of your choice, J hook will work great

Small amount of white worsted weight yarn

Small amount of black yarn

Scissors

And don't forget the dumm dumm lollie pops!

October 29, 2018

Trick or treat trivia.  Come join us for some fun and show off your brains!
Just watch out for the crafting zombies!