[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New Member Introduction

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Mon Apr 1 23:22:29 UTC 2019

Hi Deborah
I met you on the chat call last Monday. I'm Shelley and mainly knit, but
slowly learning to crochet. My partener Roger is blind to and does wood
work. We both make items to cell at a local farmer's market. This afternoon
we went to a support group in town for the blind, but It seems only seniors
come out. They were playing bingo today. I made small origami boxes that I
learned on a class here and decorated the tops of them with a pipe cleaner
flower and then filled them with candy. They gave them out as bingo prizes
to day. And at Next months meeting  Roger and I will be giving a talk on our
crafting.
Shelley