[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Need to pick some crafty brains out there

Rayn Darren rayndarren at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 22:50:33 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

So I have a cat, 6 month old Maine Coon name Oliver, Ollie for short. Well,
he's a not-so-little terror who gets into absolutely everything. His latest
adventure is the kitchen sink. He can turn the fossette on and just plays
with the water. We'd really like to avoid this as besides him getting all
wet, we're afraid the sink will flood. We tried tying a string round the
fossette but, being the smart kitten that he is, he pulled it off. Our
fossette is one that pulls out then you can move it up for hot and down for
cold, he just lays on the counter above and pushes the lever. Any have a
suggestion on how to stop him? We've tried covering the entire fossette,
spicket and all, but that didn't work either, we just found the towels
soaking wet in the sink.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Sarah