[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Need to pick some crafty brains out there

D Dyer dgrrl39 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 23:30:18 UTC 2019

Since it’s a water faucet and would be in contact with the water a lot you would need to apply frequently but if you buy a bottle of essential oil‘s and put the oil onto the Faucet handle the smell should deter him. Peppermint and patchouly both work really well to keep cats away from things. But you’ll want to make sure it’s pure essential oil.s. You could also use hot pepper oil but you have to be really careful with that stuff, it can burn.