[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to Know Wednesday

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 13:48:50 UTC 2019

We have a little Jack Russell Chihuahua mix that is about 10 pounds. We live in the mountains of Colorado and he had come to the shelter from Texas. He was always really cold when we were outside. So, I custom made a dog sweater for him. I measured everything to make sure it would be just right for him. When I had it finished, I put it on him and he suddenly became paralyzed. He refused to walk with that sweater on. He just did there, probably glaring at me. I took it off and he seemed fine. I worked really hard on that sweater and he never wore it. So, I gave it to some one else that had a small dog. LOL

Karyn ReNae Anderson