[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Need to pick some crafty brains out there

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 19:12:41 UTC 2019

How about old balls of yarn?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernice Bird via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2019 9:45 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Bernice Bird
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Need to pick some crafty brains out there

Sounds like the mancoon kitten my daughter had. Very mischievous and active.
I mentioned your problem to a friend, because he loves cats. He suggested a
bicycle lock instead of a string. Have you thought to turn the tub faucet on
to a drizzle and see if he likes playing with that? Does he have lots of
toys? My cat loved paper grocery bags when he was a kitten. He loved the
crinkling noise the bag made and he would roll around in it. How about
several empty boxes? It just might work to find more fun stuff for him to do
than playing with the faucet. My first cat loved playing fetch with a rolled
up plastic grocery bag. You should have seen him when I would throw more
than one. He went nuts and didn't know which bag to go after first. Good
luck.

Bernice and the adorable LoLo.