[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to Know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 15:07:08 UTC 2019

I made dog treats for a craft sale, and they were bought out right away. I also had a dog that needed a great deal of reinforcement, so I started making dog treats for her and carrying them with me. They actually smelled so good when I took them out of the oven that my daughter had to try one. Except for not having any salt, they tasted pretty good.

Bernice