[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last Mondays chat

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:23:55 UTC 2019

I purchased a low-temp glue gun from Walmart for less than $10.

I’ve also heard of a hot glue pot that is like a glass bowl sitting on a warming plate like a mug or candle warmer. I have never researched it, so I can’t give any more information.

Here’s an idea on placing magnets on the back of your items:

If you have the glue pot, using a retractable magnet (found in the automotive dept.) attach the craft magnet to the retractable magnet, dip it in your hot glue & then place the craft magnet on your project & there ya go! Less chance of getting burned fingers!