[NFB-Krafters-Korner] HELP! HELP! HELP!

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 21:49:50 UTC 2019

Our poor calendar is really looking sad because of all the empty
places on it.  What are you making for Mother's Day, Father's Day,
Memorial Day, 4th of July, just for fun and giggles?  If you are
creating with anything, would you please share it by teaching a class?
 It doesn't cost you anything and it doesn't hurt.  The classes can be
very basic, intermediate or even advanced.  If you need some
suggestions, just let the list know and I bet you will get an answer.
I know there are some really cool projects going on because I pay
attention during conversations.  Smile!

While you are pondering my question, look through your favorite
Christmas projects.  We enjoy Christmas so much around here that we
share it ALL during the month of August.  We would like all classes to
be Christmas related and then even have a Christmas Craft Expo.

Please contact me with questions and to get a spot scheduled.

This email list is for asking questions, sharing and getting ideas and
information. We can share but the classes are for learning how to make
a craft project.  Getting to know each other and gaining new friends
is a bonus.  Smile!

Now its your turn.  Please bring something to our craft table.
Thanks!
Tammy

WE NEED YOU!!!
--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy